Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sun & Sand

I was never really a big fan of beaches.

That was until this summer.

Thanks to Josh, I made it to a Beach Club on a random Sunday and thought, "What the fuck am I doing living in Vancouver if I am not enjoying the fucking beaches!?"

So, since then, I have become a beach addict.

Almost every day after work, I am there. If it is sunny on a Saturday, I am there. I have a really great base tan now and am totally ready for what the rest of summer may bring.

Seriously, people who live in Vancouver - if you don't go to the beach on the regular, move to Regina!

The beach is easily the best part of this city. I don't go in the water, because that is kinda gross, but I do lay there, smoke and enjoy the heat.

Sometimes, I also drink in public.

That makes everything better.

Seriously.

No comments: