Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hermit

Sometimes, I don't leave my house for a while.

I am talking a weekend at most, but still, it is amazing.

Sitting around, being on the computer, ignoring phone calls and texts you just don't care to see ... well, I wouldn't give it up for anything.

I come off as being social, but I am definitely not.

In reality, I am a loner nerd that would rather be alone than talk to people.

After all, people are stupid. Well, the majority of them are.

Sorry, happy thoughts.

There are times when I talk to no one other than my mom and interact with no one beyond my place of work and the bus.

To sit, for a little while, with no noise, well, I think I covered that in an earlier post.

I dunno, there is something about going all .. off the grid for a weekend - even though it's not really off the grid.

Whatever.

No comments: