Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sarcasm

I consider it a bit of an art - the perfect pitch, the best phrasing, the delivery - everything has to work for good sarcasm.

If not, you come off rude. Which I often do.

Whatever.

I was on a date with a law student once and he said to me, 'Your sarcasm isn't very good. You can't even tell that you're being sarcastic.'

Um, isn't that the point?!

I knew then that I thought this guy was an idiot.

How can sarcasm not make you happy? It has that je ne sais quoi that is difficult to put into words. Obviously.

I once read this lame joke t-shirt that said "I'm not mean, you're just stupid."

I feel like in a lot of ways that sums up my being.

Holy, this one was a little ... scattered.

This shit is hard. 48 posts. What am I on and already I am rambling?

Fuck. This is going to be a long day.

No comments: