Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quote Day!

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genuis is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solve and always will solve the problems of the human race
- Calvin Coolidge

I must tell myself this everyday. I am not the smartest, the most talented or the most educated, but I am possibly the most stubborn, and out of this stubborness is born determination. Determination to prove your doubters wrong and prove the believers right.

Let's find a dark bar, so dark we forget who we are. Where all the scars of the nevers and maybes die.
- Rent (right Sarah?)

I know how lame I am for being so lonely. I get that. Don't judge me. I don't need that today.

i

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»