Thursday, July 13, 2006

Is 46 a good score??

Yesterday was fairly low-key, but a lot of fun. A couple of girlfriends and I decided to go bowling yesterday. We had a great time. It was the same bowling alley that Carrie and Big went to when they were trying to figure out what was going on. I had a killer time! I suck obviously. I mean my high score was 62 so I am obviously not good. But fun was had by all.

Nothing really interesting today either. Walked home, I hope that all this walking is going to get me skinny! If I am not looking like an Ethopian when I get home, I am going to be pissed!!!

Ok, enough of my superficiality. I am going to go to bed. I was on the phone with this crazy Korean till 3 am last night. I know, I know I am totally lame. But I am so tuckered out.

Keep your nose to the grindstone!

i

4 comments:

p said...

quit essin around

get on messeger more you nrd!

also. i've noticed that most of your new york knowledge mostly comes via s&c.

iris said...

yes. s&c and seinfeld. the best two ny shows ever. what more knowledge do i need?

p said...

where's my daily dose of iris? i just hung out with some friends and i'm bored now.

i need something to read!

jebus

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»