Monday, August 28, 2006

I hate being sick on vacation

Well even worse. I hate getting sick on vaycay. What is with that?? What am I being punished for?

Oh, well ... could be worse ... I could be sick and having to deal with Lisa. HA!!! Ok, that was a little mean, but very true.

Cabo is really nice. I would love to come back and do some adventure travel stuff. You know, the stuff my mom doesn't want to do with me. We got a killer hotel room here though, with an amazing view of Lands End. (It is these rocks in the water with an arch. Apparently famous)

Still waiting on the visa. Still a little antsy. Still sick. My life sucks. HAHA! It really doesn't.

Huh?

i

1 comment:

p said...

when am i getting your keys?

i have people calling me to see you car!

oh, sorry about you being sick. too bad.
i hate being sick on vaycay as well. it's very annoying.