Friday, June 30, 2006

It's not a fashion statement, it's a deathwish.

haha, that is the title of the song playing right now. Whenever I am unable to think of a title, that is what you guys will be getting. It's by My Chemical Romance

Hmm...so last night was totally random. I got a little drunk on wine as my roomates were out. I didn't mean to, it just sorta happened. I then decided that the best idea ever was to go out and hit a club, but not b/c of peer pressure, no I went by myself. What the hell right? I went to that club that I got into the opening for, Pink Elephant. I didn't mean to go there, again, but I got out of the cab a bit too early, and ended up there. Whatev, it was fun. Random fun! I LOVE IT!

Have you ever thought about something so much that you need to escape it? For me that is almost everything, everyday. I have said this a million times, but I exsist solely in my head. No truer statement has ever been made. My neurosis is getting the better of me, so off I go to spend some time with my family in Florida. I fly standby so there are no guarantees that I will make the flight. But I have to try. I need to stop thinking and just be. I will have my neices and nephew (no they aren't really my neices and nephew, however, that is what I consider them) to distract me from these busy thoughts in my head.

Ok peeps! (Can you have a peep - singular?) haha chunk!

keep it real!

i


OH YEAH!!! HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»