Thursday, June 29, 2006

Where the hell did this come from?

My roommate and I left work today, and it was NICE! Sunny and not too humid. A great day. I was going to going to take her to the Gansevoort today it was so nice. Then, we get off the subway, and it is POURING! Holy change in weather Batman! I love the rain, and I got some thunder and lightning. I dig it.

So despite my wonderful googling skills, I was unable to find a picture of this painting I saw at the MoMA the other day. FINALLY I found one.

The title helped me relate to it. It is by Hans Richter and its called Ecstasy Threatened by Doubt. Those of you that know me know that this is the story of my life. Constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop. I truly believe in a balance in the universe, and this balance has left me riddled with doubt and caused me to always look around the corner. GREAT! But I thought I would share with you all this painting. My favorite from my four hour museum expedition.

Well I think that is all for today. Sorry for being so melancholy yesterday. It just sorta hit me all at once. Today was considerably better. The walk was a wonderful stress reliever and allowed me to clear my head of the cobweb that is life.

Back to my wine. (I am totally going to need AA when I get back ... wait, I think I needed it before!)

Holla at cha girl!

i

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/1781.html or http://google-machine.info/692.html

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»