Tuesday, June 20, 2006

White trash, a dirty old Fin and a cute bartender

Ok, I get it. I am a bad blogger! I was just WAY too drunk last night to write anything (I would have offended some people ... well really everything I say offends someone, so I guess I was just too drunk)

Hmmm ... what have I done since my last post. Well I had a total case of the Mondays yesterday. I had such a bad case of the Mondays in fact that a sale at Bloomies was unable to cheer me up! So I got REALLY drunk! And that cheered me up! hahaha.

Went to ESPN Zone again to watch the game. It was totally disappointing, but met some interesting characters. Its amazing how much attention a girl alone at a sports bar gets! There was a white trash guy from South Carolina there. He was drunk and obnoxious, so since I was already drunk, I too decided to get obnoxious. And, as all of you probably are well aware, I can get REALLY obnoxious! I was also sitting next to a group of Finnish men. They are nothing like Harry Salimaki. These guys were CREEPY! And then there was a very cute bartender, and we all know that I have a thing for B men (bartenders, bellman, banquet porters) the list can go on and on. So all in all it was a good night. But let me tell ya, that place was FULL of Albertans! I met some chick from Medicine Hat. There was a couple from Calgary and a guy from Edmonton. The chants were going again

I am trying to figure out the best way for me to send pics, and I have put together a PowerPoint presentation (Thanks Steve and Jarod for the idea) but I need a way to compress it and send it. If anyone has any ideas, either post them or email me them.

I didn't get to see Moby last night. I was too drunk, and by the time I got home it was already close to 1. I am trying to get a real-life job here, so I figured going in tired and hungover was not the best idea.

I didn't think that I would be getting homesick, but I have been working on the Travel Alberta account for the past couple of days, and seeing all the pics and beautiful scenery and just being reminded of random places like Ponoka makes me miss Alberta just a little.

That is all for now. Hope all is well wherever you may be. I miss you all. Call me sometime! I am hanging out by myself alone alot, so a little conversation is ALWAYS appreciated!

Love

i

9 comments:

Eve said...

hi iris!! i miss you! keeping posting your NYC adventures for us!

XOXO
EVE

Anonymous said...

Hey Ira! You forgot the crazy korean! Just to distract me from missing you, I've been working out on the ole' elliptical. So I'm going to be more ethiopian-like than you when I see you next!!!

Chunk

Anonymous said...

Lisa, can i come over and use the elliptical?

No conference emails anymore..so sad.

I am so glad you are having fun! You are reminding me of Andrea from the book; The Devil Wears Prada.

Lis

Anonymous said...

Hey Iris!!

It's your west coast connection :) reading your blogs reminds me of the book "Confessions of a Shopoholic" if you have not read it you need to, oh never mind you are her :)

Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself - I read that Mark Wahlberg is in town so off I go to become a full blown STALKER!!
Gotta run....
Take Care!!

Remember if you see Brad - grab him!!

Nikki

p said...

you should post a couple pictures.

i can't properly imagine the white trash, fin, and b-tender.


and what do you mean exactly about having a thing for bellmen?

p

oh, sorry for not calling last nite. i crashed.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/1712.html or http://indexmachine.info/2615.html

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»