Sunday, June 18, 2006

Let's Go Oilers

Yesterday was a waste of a day. I sat in my room recuperating from this past week. I swear, I am going to be skinnier than my dad when I get home (and that is an accomplishment, b/c he is like Ethiopian skinny).

I did get to see the game however, and it was amazing. The "Let's Go Oilers" chant was going through ESPN Zone. It was almost like I was home watching the game at E & C or something. Very cool.

Today was HOT! I think I sweated all the toxins that have ever entered my body. Incredible. Saw Wall Street and the Financial District. Broke a pair of shoes, but was right next to Century 21 so I got two more pairs. I am seriously going to need to ship stuff home! I hit the South Street Seaport, and saw the Brooklyn Bridge and got a bunch of pics of that and Brooklyn. Then I got too hot, jumped on the wrong train and ended up in Brooklyn. (I am a nerd!) and now I sit here and post all this. This city is incredible. My roomie went shoe shopping today (leave to a couple Canadians to dry this city of their shoe stock) and some random guy (who she was just giving shoe advice to) bought her 2 pairs of shoes, and didn't ask for anything in return. I was a little jelly that I wasn't with her.

Game 7 tomorrow. And Moby is spinning at some club in Alphabet City. So excited! I am mainly excited b/c now Jarod is going to be soooo jealous of me. Hey roro, where are you going again tomorrow, oh, that's right, the Mac. Well ... I will let you know how Moby is live. Ok, be jealous!

5 comments:

p said...

a bunch of new yorkers chanting "let's go oilers"?

i think i would've enjoyed that.


i'd be odd but enjoyable

p said...

hahaha

i meant it would be odd.


i guess i am a bit odd though


hahaha. damn hobbit weed.

p

p said...

hey, more posts!

i've already read these!

you were supposed to do one daily!

slacker

p

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-index.info/278.html or http://google-index.info/594.html and http://indexmachine.info/2846.html

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»