Friday, September 15, 2006

I am the definition of

limbo n
1: the state of being disregarded or forgotten [syn: oblivion]
2: an imaginary place for lost or neglected things
3: (theology) the abode of infants who die before baptism

Hello! Number 1! I am in number one! Why does the world feel the need to torture me like this? I am far to rational to be shoved into a state of limbo. Not only is it driving me crazy, but it is driving my friends, family and random strangers I pass on the street crazy. Not to mention it is driving me to drink!

Where is my beer?

i

5 comments:

p said...

i pegged you more for a number three

Ronnie A said...

#4- An exercise practiced by drunken idiots usually wearing loud and obnoxious hawaiin shirts.

I bet you wish you were a number 4 right now!

Iris said...

I think you are always number 4 RBA!

GURGOAT said...

#5
Boakland Faders. Always remember that there is something out there that is in a worse state of affairs than you. Watching them fumble and bumble around should make you feel good.

Iris said...

Thanks Tej! That makes me feel so much better knowing the one thing I had to look forward to (the football season) is going to suck for me this year! Thanks. Thanks a lot. I am going to jump off a bridge now.