Saturday, April 18, 2009

Moms, moms everywhere.

No, I am not pregnant. There is, in fact, no way for me to be pregnant.

sigh

But, my friend Lis and I have joined forces to present baby bump consignment boutique.

It is a pretty cool idea - a one-day maternity consignment sale. New moms can earn back some of the money they spent on those maternity clothes and soon-to-be-moms can save some money on the clothes they have to buy.

Although I might just buy all of the elastic pants, just so I don't have to undo any buttons. That would be great. Restaurant relief.

Sorry, tangent.

Ok, so yeah, check it out. I did the website and I feel REALLY cool about it. And smart.

So far the coolest things about this project are:
  • Lis and I are having a freaking BLAST! We are chatting all the time, getting stuff done, but having fun at the same time.
  • It is cool to see what I know. During my workdays, the only thing I know for sure is what I don't know - but with this, I know stuff, and I get to remember that. It's a nice feeling.

So, yes, if you have any maternity clothes you want to get rid of ... holla!

No comments: