I hate these games, but unfortunately, I have nothing blog-worthy to type, so here it goes:
I'm it Eve decided to tag me so here goes, I have time to do this today thanks to the fact that I am sick and feel like ass.
THE "RULES":Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here are the 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about myself...
1. I love sports. In like a 'guy' way. During football season, my Sundays consist of: waking up, turning on SportsCentre, having breakfast (optional) and drinking beer. And this is how my WHOLE day shapes up. It is the same with tennis and now a lesser degree basketball. Baseball isn't a sport, so I don't watch it.
2. I love shopping, but hate malls. They are over-crowded, child-infested madhouses. I don't know how people work in them or why anyone would choose to go to them. They are gross, but I am a sucker for the cheap mall Chinese, you know, the 6 items for $3.99. Even though it gives me gut rot every time. Will I ever learn?!
3. My favorite meals are Swiss Chalet and sushi. I could eat them alternately every day of the week. Mmm ... the sauce at SC is like the nectar of the gods. I know I am not alone with the sushi thing, so there is no need to explain.
4. I am a bit of a loner. I go through phases where I don't want any kind of social activity (I am going through one right now). I am not depressed, but I just don't want to be social. My friends have learned to work with me on this one, but new friends don't necessarily get it. Nine out of ten times, I would rather be alone. It has nothing to do with you, just that I don't feel like putting the effort into getting dressed and everything else that entails. I am exhausted just thinking about it.
5. I don't use hair conditioner. Not even leave-in anymore. I don't need it. My hairdressers have yelled at me ad nauseum for this one, but I don't want to wash my hair every day and if I use conditioner, I have to. It just ain't worth it.
6. I am a clothing / shoe whore. I realized it when I moved into this tiny little apartment, but I have a LOT of clothes / shoes. I don't know how I amassed this huge collection, but I have and I love each and every piece. I tend to buy stuff that will never go out of style, I still have sweaters from when I was 17 that I am still wearing. I also have an affinity for expensive clothes, which may be why I can't afford to live right now ... correlation? I think so.
Ok, there you go, something to tie the blog over for the weekend. It gets lonely sometimes.