Sunday, June 28, 2009

PYT

It's my favorite MJ tune. Just so good, and under-played.

Last night, my friend Sarin and I went to a good old-fashioned dance party. The dance party was in tribute of the King of Pop, and his untimely passing.

I am not going to go into the whole boo-hoo thing here. Yes, it is sad, a person died. However, I am totally unaffected by it. Nothing about his death is going to affect my real-life. Nothing.

I saw a girl on the news crying because she didn't get to tell him how much she loved him.

What? I don't understand this out-pouring of emotion for a person you never met.

Don't get me wrong, I loved MJ as much as the next person, but people, there is no need to go off the deep-end like that. If you can't handle the death of a celebrity, what the fuck are you going to do when someone you actually know dies?

Holy tangent.

Anyways, this here dance-party was held at this venue I have been itching to go to for a while - Dollhouse Studios.

Take a look - it looks hella cool, and it was hella cool. They put together a busy party in two days. So fun.

Anyways, that was my way of saying goodbye to MJ. Far better than crying in public or looking like a drama queen on national television.

Yes, I am judging. Sue me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It really was the best way to celebrate MJ. Too bad about the heat....