Monday, March 03, 2008

The littlest hobo

First of all, it was my favorite tv show as a kid. My mom used to let me watch it, but at the end of every episode I used to cry my eyes out because the poor dog wouldn't stay.

Now I am the one that doesn't stay. Anywhere. Ever.

In the past two years, I have gone through a move five times, soon to be six times.

And fuck is it getting annoying. I just want somewhere I can put my shoes down for longer than a few months. It is an exhausting process, moving.

Find an apartment, pay deposit and first month's rent, pack your shit, move your shit, unpack your shit, organize your shit, fall over and die.

That is what it feels like to me.

Melodramatic much? Yes.

So?

I am 27 freaking years old, shouldn't I be more stable than this??

heh. Guess not.

No comments: