Friday, August 12, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Changes are afoot.

For the first time in four years, I will have a new job. It's a weird, scary thought - meeting new people, trying to win them over, learning new systems and processes, not having the comforts of the job that I've loved for so many years.

Yikes.

But at the end of the day, change is supposed to be good for the soul - or something like that.

Right?! RIGHT?!?

New job starts September 6, and before I begin, I'm running away. Amsterdam & Berlin, here I come!

I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm all atwitter. Hopefully I don't ruin everything.

REPEAT: Change is good. Change is good. Change is good.

3 comments:

CeciliaLu said...

Congrats on everything so far, Iris! You're an inspiration! :)

Iris Dias said...

Thanks, but I think you are a liar. :-P

CeciliaLu said...

You saw right through me! I am crushed! :O