Friday, January 14, 2011

Here we go

I leave tonight. I'm both excited and nervous as shit. Two weeks with my parents.

Oye.

I will get a wee break in Milan for the weekend - I was supposed to meet a friend there, but it doesn't look like it will happen - so solo I will be. I think I'll be ok.

When I return from this little adventure, expect me to be a whole lot fatter. When I went to Paris the only food I was genuinely excited for was the pain au chocolat. This trip, I'm so freaking excited for all the food!

I'm going to be single for a while after I get back.

3 comments:

Jarod said...

So I know you'll see this eventually and so will everybody that reads your blog (i'm partly writing this for the exposure), but then I could just twitter you too... Anyway I'm not really a card person and I'm not saying you aren't, but I think a rambling blog 30th b-day wish is more your style. So, Happy Birthday. It'd be pretty cool to be in Italy with you right now, but let's not lie, the possibility of having sex while on vacation is ususally better if we aren't travelling together. Having said that you are travelling with Bob, Anne and Untie so you are kinda screwed anyway... at least there's Milan. Please bring me a papal snuggy like this one http://bit.ly/eDkttf make sure it opens in the back. http://bit.ly/fSGgve

SGRMSE. said...

milano! WOW. i'm jealous. nevertheless, i do hope you're enjoying yourself :D :D at least one of us can(!)

as for being single welllll... you're not alone, girl.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Milan fell through. You'll still have have an awesome time there solo. Can't wait to hear all the deets when you get back.
-R